I have found an easy way to capture, upload and Post attacks for everyone to watch. This is for Windows desktop/laptop. For Mac, will post another thread.
1. Download bluestacks
2. After downloading bluestacks, download clash of clans in it, and link it to your google account. That would bring up your village.
3. click on this link : http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/screen_recorder
4. Run the prompt, and this will let you record the screen. You can capture the war/attacks using this.
5. In the settings of recording, you can add narrative. Check attachment
6. Once done, you can publish this on Youtube, and post it. The size of the final production file is pretty less. For three minutes attack, it's close to 28/30 MB. Hardly takes more than 2 minutes to post it on Youtube.
You are all set. Let me know if anything is required.